Responsible for providing creative technical advice for small, less complex marketing communication (Marcom) projects. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to: Assists in developing consistent creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs. Coordinates with all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message. Originates design layout. Uses graphic design software applications to produce printed/digital sales and marketing communications including collateral materials, multimedia solutions, and/or interactive experiences. Supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc), and process improvement opportunities.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite required.
• Responsible for an array of design projects: print collateral materials, flyers, brochures, vehicle wraps, out-of-home advertising, web banners, newsletters and promotional materials.
• Must be able to adhere to multiple brand guides and implement style during conception and layout.
• Candidate must have extensive design sensibilities, typographic skills, knowledge of color, scale, and layout. Knowledge of pre-press production, paragraph styles, table styles, and color swatch libraries is strongly recommended.
• Provide creative input in the strategic development of various types of communication and marketing materials. Offer design-efficient recommendations to help achieve sales goals.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Possess a dedicated team spirit and be able to switch gears based on department needs and deadlines.
• Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
• Have a BA/BS degree, 2-5 years of related experience, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
*** Must include portfolio website or samples to be considered***