An elite product team - within one of the country’s most recognizable brands - is looking for a freelance UI/Visual Designer. This career-defining role is onsite in NYC, 40 hours a week for 12 months.
In this highly visible role on the Data Platform Team, you will work closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers to create best-in-class data tools to enhance customer experience and drive marketing innovation.
What You Will Do:
- The client needs someone who is well-versed in both User Interface (UI) and Visual design. You will work heavily with communications, e.g. posters, brochures, info-graphics, presentations, marketing collateral plus design key interfaces for application platforms and products, including product ideation, wireframes, visuals, prototypes etc.
- Own and create brand and visual identity for the Company¹s core platforms
- Maintain design backlog for our core platforms
- Create training and how to educational manuals for new experiences
- Support other designers within the team on product ideation, wires, visuals etc.
What You Need:
- Experience in both traditional and digital as you will create wires, concepts and take it into visual designs as well
- Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in visual and/or digital design
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org