Run the Business Data Entry Role
Maintenance of the current system inventory management system. Retail stores use this tool to order all their repair and maintenance product through (Anything that helps sell product).
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• Prepare and send out communication to vendors around purchase orders
• Prepare excel reports to post for cross functional teams for status of purchase orders
• Make updates to purchase orders and sales orders
• Support cross functional requests around status or purchase order
• Data Entry/Data Process Support Specialist (for the assistant role, looking for more data entry support, not as much process support.)
• Issue thousands of purchase orders (POs), from a data entry point and update the schedules for purchase orders
• Process support includes working in Excel, being able to communicate with vendors and collect the vendor’s responses to input them in Excel.
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
1. Proficiency in Excel – Vlookup & Filtering a must
2. 10 Key Experience
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
4. Previous vendor management or customer service experience is preferred
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
• Sharepoint- A nice to have
• Previous ERP or WMS experience
Please provide three industries that would produce fitting candidates:
2. Customer Service industries