- Remote or Minneapolis
- Job Terms:
- hourly rate or salary depending
- posted by:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's client in Minneapolis is looking for motivated and inspired Design Directors for their Women's Apparel team. Candidate must have experience with Fortune 500 or national retail brands - and needs specific samples and proven experience in Women's Apparel. More details forthcoming from client... This position could potentially be remote, or on location in Minneapolis. Contract role or temp-to-perm...
Some of the job responsibilities include...
- helping determine overall direction in the conceptual development of product lines
- responsible for design process to include market research, mood board creation, designing, sketching, specing and fit, also helping staff for these needs
- responsible for managing and providing creative direction to design staff
- Ensuring brand consistency
- oversees selection of fabric and trim
- portfolio showing Women's Apparel
- experience leading a team as a Design Director