- Santa Clara Valley
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
- Successful track record in B2B product marketing with leading brand. Experience in marketing digital advertising products highly and/or publisher marketing desirable
- Intelligent quick learner with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, consensus building skills, and consultative style
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to optimize resources and leverage knowledge to gain competitive advantage. Demonstrated ability to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions, and articulate the vision of the company, both internally and externally
- Excellent strategic planning skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision
- Experience with agency management, acquisition marketing operations, platforms and technology.
- A minimum of 10 years of online, digital or app marketing experience.
- Global experience highly desired.
- Experience launching new benefits/features/products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Product Positioning and Messaging - Create and communicate all new product messaging and benefits to advertisers via website, internal partners, email, private events, forum posts, video, infographics, and webinars. Partner with PR to spread the great news about success stories and new product features.
- Partner Marketing Success - Own the development and execution of our partner marketing strategy, including the creation of sales materials, quarterly business reviews and event marketing. You’ll work at the strategic level to craft the partner value propositions, refine go-to-market campaigns and messages based on performance metrics for key partnership.
- Go-to-Market Strategy - Work with product managers, business development, marketing communications and PR on the development of product launch activities, press releases, and marketing materials.
- Evangelism - Build senior-level relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and with top partners. Conduct regular planning sessions focused on the successful sell-in and execution of marketing programs, ensuring overall marketing objectives are achieved smoothly.
- Managing and Measuring Work - Structure marketing programs so that benchmarks can be set and results achieved. Recommend and implement measurement methodologies and analyze program performance on an ongoing basis to ensure continual improvement.
- Resource Management - Own quarterly budget planning and vendor management. Conduct quarterly planning to ensure budget and resources are allocated to support upcoming program requirements for new product introductions or sustaining needs. Closely manage vendors to ensure quality support and execution of programs.
Education: BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Analytics or related field
Aquent's client is a leader in consumer electronics and one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! Singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***