- Hartford County
- Job Terms:
- W2, depending on experience
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client, a major Healthcare company, is seeking a Marketing Communications Account Specialist who will be responsible for supporting direct to customer communications. The perfect candidate will work with internal partners including those in Marketing Strategy, Brand, Creative, Digital, PR, Research, Customer Experience, Corporate, Social Media, and Events & Sponsorships – to help create stand-up marketing that stands out in the minds of the clients and customers. Oh, and this occasionally requires the support of external partners, too. The position requires that the ability to develop and support relationships with marketing and advertising agencies, printers and multimedia production houses, as well as the ability to support the development and execution of compelling campaigns flawlessly and on budget.
- Support the development and execution of multiple Retention, Acquisition and Engagement projects across the enterprise, for 4 major sales and customer engagement campaigns
- Support for these projects includes the development of communication plans and strategic guidance on messaging, to foster relationships and engagement with customers, and provide compelling reasons for customers and prospects to stay with or consider switching providers.
- Develop and obtain client approval on strategic messaging approach, pulling in appropriate topics and tracking down necessary information from Product leads and SMEs.
- Work in close partnership with Creative partners to deliver on business needs, including the development of Project Proposals, Creative Briefs and kick-offs and support production schedules and budget estimates.
- Work closely with key matrix partners in Segment Marketing, Sales, Product and Digital to develop sound marketing strategies for clients.
- Measure effectiveness of current communication strategies and tactics and recommend change as needed to properly support the channel and the customers.
- Partner with Brand to ensure consistency of voice across business advertising/communications and leverage Brand campaigns to support business goals.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company within the Healthcare industry.
Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes:
Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work.
Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Bachelor’s Degree required in marketing, communication or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years in marketing, marketing communications, or advertising with specific experience managing communication strategies. Experience in marketing of health benefits a plus.
- Prior experience supporting the development of integrated communications plans that include both traditional and online tactics
- Strong understanding of marketing communications and advertising approaches.
- Ability to translate marketing objectives and business needs to different audiences to aid in development of communications (ex. Creative, Sales).
- Flexibility to pivot and adjust on projects that include large teams and multiple owners/inputs.
- Past organizational account management roles in an internal corporate or external agency model is a must. Need to be able to keep track of many projects at once and know where to find details or who to ask quickly.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of business objectives
- Attention to detail; able to multi-task; deadline driven
- Creative problem solver, who exercises good judgment in resolving difficult and unusual situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment with changing priorities and requirements.
- Able to effectively drive results by fostering collaboration and buy-in.
- Strong relationship management skills and team player who can collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Proven ability and comfort in working directly with senior level business leaders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Accepted candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.