The Google Analytics Manager Position is a newly created role to support new Global Web Site Shared Services organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of integrating Google Analytics within a large organization, developing training programs, developing dashboards and analytics solutions and building audiences that meet our internal customer needs.
The primary goal is to maintain a best in breed implementation of Google Analytics and ancillary products across .com to create a large community of self-served Google Analytics users. The GA manager will work with product, analytics, internal stakeholders and across the regions to help define, implement, and evangelize the solution and roll out training and develop dashboards to ensure our users are getting the most from the tool.
This person will work with our marketing, product & analytics teams, as well as relevant agency partners, in our offices worldwide to help drive adoption of Google Analytics and push forward specific initiatives to enhance the value being driven.
• Manage rollout of enhanced Google Analytics to multiple teams
• Build and develop a best in class training program for internal Google Analytics Users, using in person, video conferencing and pre-recorded videos depending on user needs
• Manage connection with Doubleclick and other Google Products and create a governance model and best practice sharing for audience building
• Define reporting needs across the business and develop dashboards and training to suit needs
• Manage a network of in region champions for Google Analytics, take regional specific business requirements and feed them into the global product portfolio
• Develop documentation around Google Analytics to provide self-serve guides, best practices, process, rules, naming conventions & glossaries
• Bachelors degree, or equivalent, or closely related field and five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in the job offered.
• 5+ years professional related work experience (Analytics, digital media, website optimization or SEO).
• Experience distilling business/marketing requirements/needs for heavily technical stakeholders
• Highly effective communicator, who interacts with clarity and purpose, and who has experience interacting at all levels of organization.
• Process driven individual who has effectively managed and executed complex, multi-layer work streams in a matrix organization.
• Experience managing up to managers including distilling critical information and ensuring communications are clear and action oriented
• Experience implementing 3rd party products into a large organization
• Experience building, coordinating and running training programs
• Experience working with the following tools is an advantage: Doubleclick stack, SearchMetrics, App Tracking Tools, Proprietary in-house tracking tools, Email Marketing Measurement Tools, Experimentation Platforms, Heat Mapping Tools