- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client, a Fortune 500 organization is looking for a collaborative Digital Project Manager to join their Digital Design and Architecture Team and to partner with Project Manager’s to divide and conquer a busy intake and execution process. This role will require a full-time, on-site presence in their Hartford, CT offices to be able to meet with stakeholders and manage workload.
- Manage end-to-end workflow for digital marketing design and content strategy requests - from initial request to project launch
- Manage resources in the planning and implementation of multiple projects
- Evaluate and prioritize projects based on corporate objectives
- Coordinate workflow between multiple teams to drive projects to completion including Content Strategy, Designs, UI/UX, SEO, IT and Compliance, etc.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to define project scope gather requirements, goals, deliverables and identify risks
- Manage compliance review and state filing process
- Track project timelines, tasks, deliverables and dependencies
- Monitor and provide regular reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders on current and anticipated future projects
- Identify risks and effectively communicate to team members
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing requests; explore opportunities to add value to the team.
- Build partnerships with global teams and internal stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans
- Ensure the timely and quality development and distribution of deliverables
- Develop and maintain work plans that consider the priorities, key milestones, time estimates, task sequencing and identification of tasks that may be performed concurrently to achieve objectives.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting. Other features:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidate Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in managing digital projects (website/portal, marketing sites, e-commerce, social, mobile, etc.)
- Effective project leader with keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills, efficient process and timeline management, and capable of keeping teams on track and accountable
- Experience shepherding design and content deliverables through a digital design and IT development process
- Excels at relationship management – is equally comfortable managing relationships between business stakeholders, marketing communication teams, IT development teams, and internal or external design teams
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to absorb business requirements and translate into relevant, actionable information digestible by multiple audiences
- Exceptional written/oral/presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a fast paced environment
- Mastery of MS Office applications and Project Management Platforms, experience with agile management tools desired
- Technical knowledge of social media platforms and production software
- BA/BS required in management, marketing, digital studies or a related field
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.