This Mobile App Sales team has big ambitions and global reach. You will engage deeply with sophisticated mobile-first businesses and drive change to accelerate client’s position in the fast-growing and strategic business of app install.
As a Creative Content Specialist, you will be part of a team dedicated to helping mobile app developers grow their business using client's products and services. You will advise users on creative optimization strategies that will help them achieve their user acquisition goals, serve as a creative optimization expert and advocate for mobile app developers within client. In this position, you will partner with the sales team to provide clients with creative analyses and insights. You will define best practices around creative / ad copy content specifically for app promo, occasionally cultivate relationships with key strategic clients in North America, develop creative best practices, define and prioritize growth opportunities and collaborate with regional cross-functional stakeholders.
Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and creative expertise shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide high-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how creative-driven issues with campaign performance, persistently explore and uncover ways to improve app developers' campaign performance through new ad concepts. Working with them, you set the creative vision and the ad strategy for how their campaigns can reach thousands of users.
- Collect and codify existing best practices related to creative design (text, video, static) for app promo
- Provide thought leadership across team around creative strategy
- Advise 5-10 priority accounts on creative best practices for app promo
- Draft playbook on creative optimization discussion with clients
- Collaborate with Creative Analytics Lead on Analytics priorities, tools, and A-B testing design*
- Influence product roadmap around creative reporting, testing tools, etc.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
● Evaluate creatives for top clients, identify what's working and suggest improvements
● Interview specialists across multiple client teams to collect and codify existing best practices into a playbook
● Hold workshops and office hours for account managers to tap into your expertise
● BA/BS Degree in business, marketing, design, or analogous experience
● 5+ years of experience working on creatives/ad copy for digital advertising on mobile, and specifically for app promo.
● Deep understanding of the key elements of a creative strategy for app promotion, the attributes of different creative formats and the associated trade-offs, the similarities and differences in creative best practices across different app categories (say, gaming vs. content vs. ...)
● Proven track record working cross-functionally, communicating complex concepts clearly, and influencing both senior stakeholders and more junior practitioners
Nice to Haves:
● Video production
● Graphic design for static ads
● Expertise in influencer marketing