Large Media and Entertainment company is seeking a Project Lead to join their Retention Marketing team. This is a 6-month contract to start with the possibility of extension. The Project Lead will support that execution of a multi-year program that meets the Retention business objectives. This position will be responsible for gathering and documenting requirements, conducting business processes, maintaining a budget and working with cross functional groups (ie. Sales, Operations, Call Centers, Communications, Business Analytics, Finance, Legal, etc) to identify solutions and enhancements in support of the retention programs.
- Understand, gather, document and effectively communicate program requirements and processes to cross functional partners and ensure that solutions meet the program needs and objectives.
- Developing and maintaining key project documentation (Project plans, agenda/notes, action items lists, business rules/requirements)
- Use effective time and project schedule management to consistently meet deadlines
- Facilitate meetings and proactively work action items and ensure that issues are brought to resolution
- Work collaboratively with all levels of management and provide ongoing status or business projects
- Track budget to ensure that program does not go over budget
- Track, analyze and communicate key retention metrics
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of experience in Program/Project Management required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set
- Ability to effectively operate within diverse and cross-functional groups
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, including working effectively with business and technical managers