We have an immediate opening for an eager, driven, and detailed oriented candidate with a passion for eCommerce, who is looking to support the Direct to Consumer/eCommerce business. Given the brands' focus on eCommerce, this person will help drive important marketing campaigns and initiatives to support sales goals.
Under the direction of the eCommerce Director, you will contribute to the marketing process and planning activities including, but not limited to, paid search and affiliate marketing campaigns, email marketing, promotions and merchandising, and new business initiatives including Gaming and other unique Direct to Consumer offerings. In this role, you will partner with cross-functional teams (branding, customer service, fulfillment, legal, etc.) on all phases of marketing initiatives to ensure projects are executed flawlessly. You will build and leverage best practices to enable the business to meet and/or exceed sales goals.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assist with analysis and optimization of marketing campaigns to understand impact and how to improve
• Coordinate programs with Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing partners, ensuring they have everything they need to execute programs
• Aid in creating marketing plans for future campaigns and seeing it through completion
• Support the operations of the CRM/email channel, working with marketing managers to build, test and deploy email campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Support Gaming and other direct to consumer initiative, including reporting, media and creative optimizations, website updates, planning and approvals, etc.
Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 4 years professional experience. MBA Preferred
2-5 years of experience in marketing, preferably eCommerce
Basic HTML/CSS skills helpful, but not required
Attention to detail, thoroughness, follow through, and a self starter are critical for success