We are looking for several talented and experienced UX/Visual Designers to join our client's team. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of interaction and visual designers committed to developing the next generation mobile UI interfaces.
A customer centric view is paramount while providing simple, fun and innovatively enriching mobile experiences for our client's customers. You will be working in a fast paced environment alongside product and engineering teams to deliver all graphical assets and specs, including images, renderings, fonts, colors, icons, logos, etc. as well as focus on the design of mobile UI animations and transitions that improve usability and delight consumers. You will also be expected to understand the differences and nuances inherent in the major mobile OSes – iOS, Android, BlackBerry, etc. Finally, you will be expected to act as a resource for marketing and executive teams to help develop potential go to market artwork, training materials, visuals, presentations, prototypes, die lines, etc. Providing the multi-disciplinary team with world class visuals that communicate the heart and soul of products will help our client continue in its role as a leader in the mobile space.
· 5+ years experience in mobile user interface design and graphic / visual development
· Leadership experience and qualities
· Proven understanding of brand development and representation in the mobile space
· Marketing collateral & presentation creation experience a bonus but not necessary
· Good communications and interpersonal skills
· A demonstrated experience in motion graphics and a familiarity with motion design and production tools is a bonus for this position
· Ability to create detailed design specifications and mockups to communicate design intent
· Sharp design sensibilities, critical thinking, and an eye for details
· Familiarity with the mobile space, and an awareness of the relevant technical and ergonomic considerations
· Visually compelling portfolio
· A sense of humor and can work independently; self-directed
· UX Designer hybrid - with appreciation for visual, OR Visual designer with UX sensibility
· Empathy and respect for UI and Visual
· No ego, easy to work with, ready to get in and roll up sleeves
· 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
· On-site in San Francisco.
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc of your Résumé and link to your samples. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards