Assignment with opportunity for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mountain View!
This role manages our Creative Agency Partner and collaborates with Paid Media Strategist, channel leads, Offline advertising & XD. The MM is a leading force to develop creative messaging platforms and concepts and ensures all materials are high quality. We are a team that values openness and collaboration with other people in the organization. He/She will often lead cross-functional brainstorms with other professionals including business leaders, marketers, brand managers, researchers, media planners, agency partners and more. Positive attitude and openness to collaborate are extremely important.
- Strong strategic thinker who will develop roadmap for creative development for a myriad of target audiences through digital creative.
- Collaborate, lead and inspire in partnership with XD teams and agencies to develop original concepts, templates, visual solutions and creative ideas that solve real problems for our consumers and drive business.
- Collaborate with other members in the organization to help develop/refine strategies & briefs and to brainstorm creative ideas.
- Provide day-to-day management of work to ensure expectations are met
- Establish and ensure high standards of creative execution, improve communications & processes necessary for optimum creative output.
- Use insights from creative experiments to inform and identify opportunities to improve the experience and performance. Work with Analytics partners to clearly understand performance, analyze trends, business results and use this data to develop new actions to improve results
- Work with XD & Offline marketing team to align & develop integrated creative campaigns
- Partner with SEO and Social teams to incorporate and implement content strategy
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure projects are prioritized by impact and delivered on time
- Act as liaison between internal teams and external creative and media buying agencies, facilitating the creation of assets and the execution of digital advertising, content marketing and other marketing strategies.
- Become an expert user of our asset management system, analytics and creative testing tools
- Visitor Engagement
- Task Completion
- Customer Acquisition (trial signups, paid units and revenue)
- LTV (retention, x-selling and Ecosystem opportunities)
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in advertising creative project management on the client or agency side
- Foundational knowledge of digital paid performance media marketing disciplines
- Advanced ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization and to lead cross-functional project teams
- Ability to provide clear direction to vendors, content producers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat with “Test & Learn” mindset with track record of innovation
- Understanding of digital ad serving requirements, tracking and trafficking
- Experience with marketing production/workflow systems or software
- Ability to translate customer insights into online advertising activities that achieve tangible results
- Strong track record of team collaboration and cross-functional partnerships
- Exceptional analytic abilities, problem solving skills & a passion for data based decision making
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal, along with a strong comfort level in presentations. Know when to turn off email and have a real conversation.
- BA/BS,Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, or related degree (MBA not required but preferred)