Aquent has an immediate need for a Front End Developer for a nine month temporary opportunity with a global Fortune 500 company.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Information Technology.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in front-end web development.
· Knowledge of Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Working knowledge of Illustrator is preferred.
· Experience developing email campaigns and integrating with third-party campaign management tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) is preferred.
· Critical thinking, analytic skills and problem-solving skills are necessary.
· Must have strong multi-tasking skills and be able to work under tight deadlines.
· Good communication skills are imperative. Must be able to present concepts and strategies to peers and management.
· Must be self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision. Must have a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
· Must display a positive, friendly attitude with a genuine interest in contributing within a team-driven environment.