Our client seeks a highly motivated and autonomous person to join the team as web content & site merchandising producer. This role is responsible for the day-to-day execution of campaigns, pathing & navigation improvements, offer promotion, and online initiatives. This person is integral to ensuring the maximization of conversion, revenue-per-visit, and margin-per-visit metrics, and is tasked to deliver a high degree of output quality through critical problem-solving skills in a highly ambiguous and fluid environment. It is important that the candidate for this role be comfortable with process improvements, have an excellent attention to detail, and can successfully interact with people at many different levels in the organization.
Ideal candidate will have a track record of sales effectiveness, with a strong foundation of effective marketing communications within B2C framework. Additionally, robust attention to detail, autonomy, and problem solving of highly technical issues is critical. Knowledge of Home & Commercial markets is preferred. We are looking for a strong team player with a positive, energetic and "can-do" attitude.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Working with design team to develop site assets as part of promotional campaigns.
• Candidate should have strength in developing learning content in customer friendly terms to explain complex technology.
• Analyze business trends to optimize operational metrics.
• Develop and execute a website testing plan to optimize website pages to reduce leakage/bounce rates and improve mix-shift and upsell.
• React quickly and decisively to business pressures to maximize conversion.
• Partnership with brand & sales teams to formulate and execute online merchandising for promotional campaigns, product launches, etc.
• Development of innovative solutions for online marketing campaigns.
• Collaboration on, and project management of, long term site enhancements.
• Participation in cross-functional strategic initiatives.