Seeking a Pharmaceutical industry Communications Specialist for a leading pharma company in Collegeville, PA. This is a great long term opportunity to work with a large pharma giant!
Pharma experience required.
This role will provide communication solutions in support of IT strategy. Major Role Responsibilities:
• Provides a communication channel between projects, within projects, and with the business;
• Develops written communications to ensure that relevant parties are kept current with key happenings; and
• Supports the branding and internal marketing of projects.
• Implements communication plan, develops various materials and communications to both IT Project Team and business customers.
Writes and edits copy for a variety of communication materials including emails, newsletters, FAQ’s, presentations to Sr. Mgt and user community, and website content.
Years of Experience 5-7.
Project Specific Scope
o The Communications Partner will interact with internal project leads, SMEs, and any governance or steering committees.
o Support the branding and internal marketing as ‘one face’ of Information Management projects
o Build the Communications and Change Management strategic plan, including stakeholder assessments and needs analysis
o Build and implement Communication and Change Management Schedules based on
o Develop and deliver materials and communications as outlined in the communication schedule to Sponsors, Project Teams, and business customers
o Support the initiative’s branding and internal marketing to their stakeholders and customers
o Intent is to build a foundation using standardized templates, plans and schedules
o Stakeholder mapping and analysis
o Develop Communication and Change Management Plans, and Stakeholder Assessments
o Build and implement Communication and Change Management Schedules
o Develop and deliver materials and communications outlined in the schedules to Sponsors, Project Teams, and business customers to include multiple formats (eg. written, podcasts, video, etc.)
o Change impact analysis, Change readiness assessments (e.g. “pulse surveys”) etc.
o Support the development of portals and/or central repositories
Communication deliverables (applies to all Communications Partners / All Projects)
• Project-level stakeholder assessments, communication plans, communication schedule, and execution of the Communication schedule;
• Change management plans, schedule, and execution of the Change Management schedule;
• Provide a communication channel between and across project teams and the business stakeholders;
• Leverage standardized processes and templates for consistent internal communications, based on IM Communications ways of working and Brand Standards;
• Develop written communications to ensure that relevant parties are kept current with key happenings;
• Support the branding and internal marketing of each project and Global Product Development;
• Implement Communication Plans, develop various materials and communications to Sponsors, Project Teams, and business customers;
• Write and edit copy for a variety of communication materials including emails, newsletters, FAQ’s, presentations to senior leaders and user community;
• Build and maintain internal SharePoint content for project-facing and customer-facing sites;
• Hold weekly check-ins with IM Communication and Change Management Lead.