- Menomonee Falls (suburb of Milwaukee)
- Job Terms:
- hourly rate (W2)
- posted by:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's client is looking for an organized, motivated talent for a Project Coordinator role. This is a job that must be performed on-location at office in Menomonee Falls. A couple months to start and can extend of things are going well. This role will be supporting Digital (Web, Email) teams at a large Fortune 500 retail company. We are looking for candidates with past experience in Advertising, Project Coordinating, or Admin. Specifically we are looking for experience working on Digital Projects. If you have an understanding of RETAIL that is also idea. (Entry level talent with great internship experience will be considered!)
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist and help coordinate workflow — including communicating project specifications such as scope and timing.
- Assist with coordinating complex deliverables.
- Perform dashboard reporting (including calculations in excel etc) from a metric perspective.
- Proof read and check details on rough drafts and finals (experience with design or looking at design files helpful.)
- Perform general administrative functions in a detailed professional manner
- Experience as a Project Specialist or Project Coordinator. (Ideal candidate has DIGITAL (web/email) experience)
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Gmail and Google Calendars helpful
- Superior communication skills and cheerful attitude a MUST!
- Ability to prioritize, and keep track of multiple details a MUST
- 2 or 4 yr Degree in Marketing, Communications or Advertising (or related field) preferred