Our client is looking for an Art Director to add to their team. The Art Director works with a copy partner(s) to formulate concepts and execute layout designs for a variety of visual communications, both print and digital.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing concepts and collaborating with copywriter (s) to produce campaign/project ideas for various clients.
- The ability to collaborate well with writers, motion designers, producers (live action and audio)
- Fully monitors and follow through on the production of all assigned projects.
- Delivering presentations to team and/or mid-level to senior creative personnel.
- Thorough knowledge of brand goals, positioning, market and competitors.
- Owning timelines in conjunction with production personnel and manages their reports to complete and present work on time.
- Remaining current on industry trends and technology.
You must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field from a four-year college or university and four years related work experience. 1-2 years agency experience in art direction is required. Working on a client in the agriculture industry is a plus.