Our client is a large financial institution in San Francisco, CA and they are looking for a Digital Visual Designer to join their team. Health benefits and 401K offered.
The User Experience Visual Designer is responsible for creating online/mobile designs and assets that are consistent with brand as well as established industry best practices. The Visual Designer must be comfortable presenting creative concepts, and delivering quality work that contributes to a world-class customer experience. The Visual Designer must be able to balance working on various projects on the unauthenticated public/prospect site as well as the authenticated/client site, with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the overall experience. The Visual Designer will collaborate with the UX design team mates and stakeholders, and should be able to create visual designs and assets consistent with internal standards and guidelines - including tone, style, legal requirements and brand compliance.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
• Create compelling concepts and designs for desktop and mobile experiences
• Collaborate with interaction designers, editors, and usability engineers to produce engaging and easy to use design solutions.
• Execute visual design deliverables, including sketches, mockups, specifications, and graphical assets.
• Apply user-centered design processes to ensure designs are well-researched, executed, and tested.
• Work closely with developers and product teams to find the right balance between user, business, and technical needs.
• Act as the brand representative to ensure a recognizable experience across all environments.
• Passionately advocate for great user experiences and convince partners with optimistic engagement, thought-leadership and great presentations.
Visual Designer must-have skills
• Proven experience in Visual Design role.
• Exceptional attention to detail with respect to creating visual design concepts and assets
• Experience working with interaction designers, editors and usability engineers, and an understanding of other team members’ deliverables and processes within a user-centered design model
• Experience in responsive and adaptive web design.
• Experience with conceptualization for mobile applications.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, problem-solving and issue-resolution skills
• Excellent design documentation skills, including sketches, mockups, specifications, and graphical assets.
• Detailed knowledge of visual design tools. Familiarity with development tools also preferred. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud is REQUIRED.
• Financial Services industry experience a plus.