A great opportunity for a customer marketing communications savvy professional. This role is for our Fortune 500 financial service company, onsite in Long Island City, 40 hours a week, health benefits, paid sick time, 401k for 12 - 18 months.
Some fun facts about our Fortune 500 client:
- Since 2015, our forward-thinking client has worked along-side veteran service organizations for improvements in housing, financial resilience, employment as well as initiatives for the Habitat for Humanity
- Originally named City Bank of New York, our client first opened for business in New York City on June 16, 1812 with $2 million in capital.
- And today is New York City’s second largest private employer.
About This Role:
As Customer Experience Communications Manager for Credit Card Journey Mapping, you will be a key member in revamping existing servicing communications received by credit cards customers. In this role, you will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to support the “overhaul” project strategy while adhering to a disciplined control and program management processes, ensuring a seamless service experience for customers. These ‘Customer Journeys” include Account Management, Rewards, Payments, Disputes, Replacement Card, Understanding My Spend (Dashboard), Login, Activation and Registration, Authorized User, Fraud, & Emerging Payments.
What You Will Do:
- Work along side the VP, Journey Servicing Communications to help overhaul 200 various communications including Emails, Letters, Texts, Phone, Statement Messaging, Push Notifications, to achieve:
- Deepen Customer Loyalty by demonstrating value via various servicing strategies
- Digital First Customer Interactions by leveraging digital channels to enhance and simplify the experience
- Differentiate How To Communicate by making it easy, interesting, and appealing for customers to get the info they need
- Contribute to end-to-end creative development to ensure all items are accounted for and a flawless customer experience is achieved through the delivery of servicing communications.
- Partner with external Creative Agencies, internal Creative Agency, Servicing Delivery Teams, Call Center Teams, Campaign Management and Product Teams.
- Aid in creation of messaging for voice channel, SMS, push notifications or other channels as needed for the team.
- Ensure Control/Compliance policies and procedures are closely followed throughout all creative development processes.
What You Need:
- Business, Marketing/Servicing or Marketing Management
- Strong Project Management skills as well as being a strategic creative marketer with a strong results orientation
- Strong customer focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals.
- Highly capable in driving change and innovation to deliver growth by possessing strong communication skills
- Comfortable operating in a highly matrix, complex arena
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org