Our client, a Global eCommerce Giant, is looking for a Merchandising Assistant!
As Merchandise Assistant, you'll manage the acquisition, coordination and tracking of your subcategory item pages. You will manage the item page content, cross-sells, and accessories for the merchandise department. You'll assist the call center associates with customer service questions and partner with our Inbound Supply team to ensure inventory arrives in a timely manner.
- 1+ years of experience in merchandising, customer service, project coordination, or administrative capacity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Coordinates the setup of website content and items
- Tracks and reports site performance
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Merchandising and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans