The Manager, Partner Communications is responsible for executing the partner strategy where he/she initiates, develops, executes and maintains partner communication campaigns that help directly grow direct and indirect sales channels. In this position, the Manager will also develop all internal and external communications for the Vice President of Software Channels, which include but are not limited to internal memos, partner newsletters, press releases, PowerPoint presentations, internal employee news articles and speeches. Additionally, the position will interface with teams across the Software business and its geographies to act as a liaison to ensure consistent messaging and positive collaboration among all parties.
The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth by building compelling communication campaigns that activate partners. Candidates should thrive on working independently or as part of a team, are passionate about communications, and love working in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and execute communication campaigns that align with the Channel strategy and objectives.
• Ensure that employees across the Software business and its geographies share consistent Channel messaging internally and externally.
• Proactively pitch media and external influencers.
• Develop and publish internal news articles that keep employees informed of the successes of the Software Channel team and how these successes are driving business growth.
• Consistently innovate on ways to share the Software Channel strategy both internally and externally, leveraging various multimedia and influencer outlets.
• Have a clear understanding of how partners wish to be communicated with and what resources they need to be successful.
• Create an annual channel communication plan focused on partner enablement (sales marketing and technical), internal awareness and field engagement.
• Uncover and promote client stories that highlight how end users benefit through business partnerships.
• Assists with the development of the partner marketing strategy and execution plan.
• Communicates new products, organizational changes and partner momentum news.
• Works closely with the Global Partner Program team.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Five+ years of Software Communications and Public Relations experience
• Minimum of two years’ experience working specifically in partner communications and/or marketing. This is a must have.
• Clear working knowledge of partner, employee, sales and technical audiences and what types of content resonate with each demographic.
• Cross-functional collaboration with ability to identify opportunities for shared storytelling.
• Strong writing and storytelling skills.
• Executive communications.
• Relationship-building skills.
• Fluency in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Creative thinking to communicate with partners in engaging ways.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment collaborating across functions & geographies is essential to succeed in this position.
• Metrics-driven pioneer who can quantify how communications campaigns directly activate the partner.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in order to meet goals within plan.
• Ability to work with teams and share responsibility.
• Consistently meets tight deadlines.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.