An exciting new opportunity has come available at the TOP social media company in Menlo Park!
Aquent's client is seeking an Internal Marketing Communication Specialist that has marketing, sales, and HTML experience. This is a 6 month role with strong potential of extension and possible conversion!
To bring this experience to life, we are looking for an experienced internal communications professional to join the Global Sales Learning (GSL) team to drive effective communications with GSL stakeholders, XFN teams, and sales learning audiences and improve communications within GSL.
This role will partner closely with the GSL Operations Specialist in delivering multiple communications projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong internal communications background, experience managing time across multiple projects, a high degree of creativity, energy, and a passion for driving success.
- Develop and drive the execution of a "lightweight"* GSL communications strategy targeting GSL audiences and stakeholders. This includes: partnering with GSL Leads and teams to identify priority communications objectives, working with the Learning Analytics Specialist to set and monitor a small number of metrics that evaluate the achievement of those objectives, and selecting and spearheading communications initiatives that deliver on those objectives with minimal resources.
- Design and deliver effective, measurable communications campaigns to GSL audiences and stakeholders in Global Marketing Solutions (GMS). This includes establishing a process that ensures these efforts run as efficiently as possible. Initial focus will be managing GSL's Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) targeting GMS Leadership, but potential to expand to other audience segments or program-based communications.
- Design, develop, and maintain GSL's GMS Hub site targeting GSL audiences. This includes establishing the site's structure based on GSL needs, working with GSL colleagues to create effective content, and loading the final content to the GMS Hub platform using basic HTML syntax. Emphasis initially will be on taking the existing GSL site and making small-to-moderate improvements to it over time (not re-building from scratch).
- Audit existing tactical GSL communications (e.g., program recruitment emails) and update as needed to ensure the text is clear, concise, and consistent with the GSL brand.
- Identify ways to improve communication and sharing within GSL.
- Collaborate with global and regional teams to develop and execute on different campaigns.
Excellent writing and editing skills; Knowledge of campaign management tools such as Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, etc.; Strong background in website design/development, HTML, and Adobe Photoshop
- 3+ years of experience in internal communications
- 2+ years working in a sales and marketing environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of campaign management tools such as Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, etc.
- Strong background in website design/development, HTML, and Adobe Photoshop
- Positive, collaborative, solutions-oriented attitude and a team player
- Experience working in a learning/training environment
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in video editing and production skills
- Curiosity and ability to think creatively
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English or relevant field