Our Top Fortune 500 client is looking for a passionate & collaborative Sr. Digital Product Designer to join the team that’s changing the ecommerce landscape your job is to be an ambassador to the user, developing amazing design solutions that delight our customers by solving important customer problems end-to-end, crafting an experience that balances the needs of the business and while delivering a useful and intuitive and engaging product experience for our users.
• Drive the creative direction and execution of projects from project goals and objectives definition through to deliverable at a fidelity required to meet project needs.
• Inspire and collaborate with Product teams to rapidly produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant product experiences.
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team-based work environment, inspiring teams through participatory as well as directed exercises in the creation of design deliverables.
• Contribute across all aspects of your team’s projects, focusing on innovation and quality to uncover and highlight new product opportunities.
• 3+ years experience as an interaction or user experience designer
• Outstanding online portfolio inclusive of a broad range of interaction design work from web-based applications, consumer devices, mobile devices, and enterprise applications.
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based and mobile applications.
• Has hands-on experience creating storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, and interactive prototypes of all levels of fidelity.
• Drive competitive assessments and perform site heuristic reviews
• Agency/consulting background a plus.
• Degree in interaction design, visual communication, industrial design, graphic design or equivalent.
Team: The payments team. The team is responsible for the entire payment sphere which includes PayPal, integrations, checkout experience, and seller experience. Team is working on Agile methodology and is focused on team building.
Day to day: will vary but consist of product design, interaction design, implementation of visual design, and scaling complex problems and creating solutions.