- Hartford County
- Job Terms:
- W2, depending on experience
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client is searching for an Account Executive who will be responsible for helping build and deliver strategy and messaging for the National Accounts segments. National Segment clients are U.S. employers with more than 5000 employees. The perfect candidate will manage work plans across marketing communications programs, as well as work alongside creative partners to execute the strategies. This person will collaborate with specialty marketing groups within the cross functional teams (other Marketing Communications teams, Brand team, Customer Experience, Research, Public Relations, Business Communications, Digital/Social Media, Events & Sponsorships). And will tap the expertise of outside resources (marketing and advertising agencies, digital resources, printers). This position requires the ability to translate business objectives into exciting and successful campaigns all while delivering on time, flawlessly and on budget?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the National segment business and translate complex business objectives into effective communication strategies and creative that delivers measurable results.
- Develop and execute messaging and integrated communication plans that deliver compelling reasons for clients, prospects and consultants to consider this dynamic company.
- Work in close partnership with Creative partners to deliver on business needs, while fostering efficiencies. Includes the development of Project Proposals, Creative Briefs and maintenance of production schedules and budgets.
- Work closely with key matrix partners in Segment Marketing, Product, and other key parts of the business to showcase the most differentiating messages in multiple formats for the sales partners.
- Continually generate ideas and find opportunities to innovate - which can include process, media, tactics, and other ways to improve the competitive position.
- Identify critical opportunities to communicate to internal audiences
- Edit/review content to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Ensure final sign-offs from subject matter experts, project owners and compliance/legal team.
- Evaluate effectiveness of communication strategies and tactics and drive change.
- Partner with Brand team to ensure consistency of voice across business advertising/communications and leverage Brand campaigns to support business goals.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company.
Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes:
Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work.
Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks