The Digital Solutions User Experience Designer will be responsible for driving cross-platform experiences. Responsible for creating best-in- class digital experiences that support the public and secure areas of our site, including product research, sales and complex transactional experiences.
• Collaborate with business owners and digital product managers to understand their business goals, features and content to develop a design strategy for the digital experience.
• Translate business and user experience requirements into user-centered interface recommendations.
• Create wireframes, site maps, mockups, high level prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
• Establish and maintain a digital information architecture that is well organized, user friendly, and presents a consistent look and feel to support the brand.
• Analyze the use of website content and design; takes steps to improve information architecture and design.
• Apply user-centered best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
• Ability to think creatively about business problems, conduct competitive analysis and connect research insights to digital solutions.
• Review and interpret web statistics and other research data, and help create effective, desirable and easy to use digital user interfaces
BA/BS in Human Computer Interactions, Psychology, Information Sciences, and Graphic/Visual Artists required; MA/MS preferred.
7+ years experience in information architecture, mobile/web user interface design,
interactive design and prototyping; or any combination of education and experience, which
would provide an equivalent background.
Experience working on large, complex websites and mobile applications in a virtual environment.
Understanding of various development methodologies (waterfall, agile, responsive etc.).
Experience with tools such as Axure, Adobe product suites, high level prototyping, and Microsoft product suites a must.
Understanding of the principles of information architecture, usability, and web-based user experience design needed.
Must have experience observing user research and translating into design decisions.