- SEATTLE, WA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
ASSOCIATE SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ASSOCIATE SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST! **
The candidate we’re seeking has digital experience working either in account planning, or social strategy for a large brand or agency. You have extensive knowledge of social platforms and how channels can work together to create best-in-class experiences that drive greater customer engagement. Your success and experience helping creative teams take a consumer-minded approach to social engagement programs will set you apart from the field.
- Use online listening, trends research, daily community learnings, and social analytics reports to provide insights to inform social content strategy and creative briefs.
- Stay current on social media and interactive marketing trends and prepare well-researched POVs including best practices, relevant examples, and potential opportunities.
- Help manage editorial calendar and work closely with social strategists, creative, and community management teams to ensure content and assets are being approved on time.
- Support social strategists in working with internal teams and agency partners to consult and ensure adherence to social strategy and best practices.
- 1-3 years of dedicated experience in account planning or digital strategy in an agency or brand.
- Hands-on experience using social listening tools (e.g. Crimson Hexagon) and developing insights.
- Must have active accounts across social media channels and have advanced knowledge of social platforms including the specific rules of engagement for brands/advertisers, general platform policies, and user behavior trends.
- Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Solid interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A strong collaborator with the ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks.
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)