- Irvine, CA
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a Marketing Consultant who will be responsible for the development and targeted execution of marketing strategy and programs related to advancing engagement with local market scope. This leader will drive marketing planning inclusive of analysis, strategy creation, performance plan/implementation and monitoring.
We are seeking consultants who bring a strong strategic mindset, ability to work with and influence business and marketing partners and an ability to operate in a dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous environment. Candidate will possess strong business-to-business, business-to-consumer, and partnership/co‐marketing experience.
- Develop value proposition on external positioning and messaging that recognizes unique capabilities and resonates across various audiences and stakeholders – consumers, employers, distribution partners, and, importantly, healthcare providers- both physicians and hospitals
- Drive comprehensive external marketing strategy and plan; including traditional and non‐traditional channels, public relations and promotions to support business objectives.
- Partner with internal teams to deliver sales messaging and material, training and education, work with business marketing to incorporate into core sales stories.
- Serve as a leader to provide national consistency and efficiency across marketing programs; interface with field marketing, implementation team, and market leadership to identify leverage points and opportunities.
- Collaborate with hospital and health system vertical team, on relevant opportunities.
- Work with Insights team to derive and analyze market and competitive insights, keeping pulse on trends to inform our future strategy. In collaboration with leadership and extended team, to facilitate the development of an insights‐driven strategy and roadmap based on gaps and unmet needs. Support execution of the strategy.
- Working with Brand, Product and leadership team, recommend brand strategy for new and emerging lines of business and localized solutions.
- Drive a customer‐focused culture by demonstrating the strategic and financial significance of a business anchored in deep customer, client, and business partner understanding
- Demonstrate values, including teamwork and enterprise view
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting. Other features:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL OFFER
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or master’s degree in marketing strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 7‐10 years of marketing and strategic planning experience. Must have Healthcare insurance Experience
- Executive presence to gain confidence of and influence/ advise delivery system clients.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, with little or no direction.
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team‐based environment across multiple functions and geographies.
- Experience managing multiple priorities and executing strategy within time, budget and quality standards.
- Ability to build and leverage internal relationships
- Lead and quickly demonstrate credibility as a subject matter expert in marketing knowledge and experience, business acumen & successful relationship management.
- Pragmatic business mindset rather than a technical/academic research mindset
- Goal oriented and personally accountable; resourceful and self‐directed
- Adaptable and flexible; open minded, innovative and creative – seeks ‘out of box’ solutions
- Open communicator; excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer focus
- Strategic mindset
- Cultural sensitivity
- Business leadership and judgment skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Business oriented, mature and self‐motivated
- Able to work under pressure on multiple priorities
Accepted candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start