Local applicants only please! Our global eCommerce client is looking for a UX Writer/Content Strategist to join their team.
The ideal candidate is skilled at collaborating with subject matter experts, quickly learning software and systems, and using conversational language to guide and instruct. We’re looking for someone who considers writing a craft and is committed to creating world-class user experiences.
- Write copy for eCommerce partner experiences—everything from user interactions, tool tips, and tours, to product documentation, tutorials, presentations, and emails
- Ensure consistency of language and content across platforms and digital channels
- Partner with product managers, designers, engineers and support teams to achieve key product
objectives, improve overall user experience, and increase user success metrics
- Research the tools, policies, and eCommerce world to understand the context and provide appropriate solutions to our users
- Manage and update existing content; taking ownership and proactively making improvements
- Contribute to partner content strategy, providing insights, recommendations, and copy to improve existing experiences
- Serve as a writing expert, providing copy reviews and edits for contributing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area (English, Education, Communications, Liberal Arts, Journalism)
- Experience in at least one relevant area: technical writing, documentation, instructional design, UX writing, user support
- Ability to write clear copy that keeps users engaged and reduces errors and confusion
- Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business