- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a (3) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work as a W2 employee in the US
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Digital Marketing Analyst to their project team. If you were to be selected you would:
- Work with technical team to ensure accurate and comprehensive mobile app analytics implementation and successful deployment of new solutions
- Works with technical teams to integrate mobile app data with other channels to allow comprehensive business insight across multiple channels
To be qualified for the Digital Marketing Analyst you would need:
- Expertise in Web analytics tools (Omniture SiteCatalyst & Discover, Google Analytics 360) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Web and Mobile App Analytics Debugging Tools: Wireshark, Charles Proxy, Bloodhound, Analytics Debugger, ObservePoint
- 1-3 years in a web analytics position; eCommerce experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems;
- Advanced MS Excel skills required. Detail-oriented, analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present business cases to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-3 years hands-on experience and technical proficiency with, mobile app analytics tools
- Familiarity with tagging and tracking methodology.
- Familiarity with agile methodology, mobile app development for both iOS and Android.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications and processes;
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with internal departments towards issue resolution/project release;
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems;
- Ability to handle multiple projects required.
- Advanced database or business intelligence experience a plus.
Tourism & Hospitality
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the opportunity please apply to the posting and email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org