Our client is looking for a Merchandise Coordinator to sit on their Upholstery team. This client is an upscale home goods brand featuring chic, timeless furniture, textiles, tableware, lighting & more.
They need someone who is a "super" user of excel and SQL would be a plus. The team has 2M SKU's and so this person needs to be comfortable and fluent with working with large data sets. The ideal candidate needs to be extremely analytical - more of a planning background and less of a product / design background.
- Strong excel based knowledge needed
- Pivot tables and running reports
- Creating excel recaps/Book Audit
- Book Assortment Updates
- Assortment Plan / Sku Set up
- DQ Orders
- Cost Updates
- NIS/Cost Books
- Executing Retails
- Leadtime changes reporting