Aquent has a contract opportunity for a Web Art Director at a top tier Fortune 500 company. This is an on-site contract opportunity for six months.
- Contract employee will play a key role in all phases of web communication projects, including concept, layout, managing schedules and deadlines and generation of final web site page content and assets.
- Will work with marketing partners, writers and developers to take business objectives and design concepts and translate them into visual Web solutions.
- Will act as designer and art director for both major and minor online initiatives. Will oversee multiple projects at one time.
- Will work with and present final designs to the Art Director/manager (Web) for approval, then to the client group before final production.
- Required for consideration: Online website or digital portfolio of (Web/Online) work samples.
- Required tools and specific skills: Photoshop (working with meta data, layer comps, retouching, masking and organizing layer content), project management, heavy web design production and basic understanding of HTML and social media environments.