- Hollywood, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jordan Woeltje
The Product Creative Project Coordinator (Contract) will provide file and asset management support and reporting for specific Backlog Projects for the Product Creative team. With direction from the Program Manager, the Project Coordinator will utilize Google Docs and Sheets, Excel, and proprietary tools to create tracking reports for a variety of artwork and localization backlog projects, daily maintenance of these, reporting on progress to Program Manager, and assigning design requests to the appropriate team or external agencies. The Project Coordinator is also responsible for quality assurance of all of the artwork assets received for these projects.
Additional responsibilities for this role can vary, including ad-hoc research, one-off projects as requested by the Product Creative Producers or Specialists, and large-scale quality assurance review of assets. The ideal Project Coordinator candidate can be self-reliant, responsible, and thrive in an environment that relies on her/his self-discipline and ability to set and meet simultaneous daily and long-term deadlines. S/he is extremely detail-oriented and a strong communicator who responds well in a fast-paced team that is at the forefront of innovation and creating the optimal user experience.
The position is on site in the Client's Los Angeles/Hollywood headquarters and is estimated to be between 30-40 hours per week.
- MUST HAVE: Sharp editorial eye for content promotional assets such as photography and video clips.
- MUST HAVE: Previous experience with operational workflows that require managing and tracking documentation via Excel, Google Docs/Sheets or other databases.
- MUST HAVE: A team player and communicator with a calm demeanor to deal with last-second requests and projects.
- MUST HAVE: Superior project management, organizational, problem-solving, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- MUST HAVE: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MUST HAVE: A passion for film and television of all kinds.
- GOOD TO HAVE: Experience with Microsoft Office (focus in Excel) and Adobe Design Suite (focus in Photoshop, Bridge and In-Design).
- GOOD TO HAVE: Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a marketing support role in a home entertainment or studio environment.
Leading Media and Entertainment Company who specializes in and provides streaming media and video-on-demand.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers