Aquent has an opportunity for a Marketing Strategy Coordinator at a top tier Fortune 500 company. This is a 2-9 month temporary opportunity.
- Experience in marketing and communication with strong understanding of marketing concepts and stay abreast of beauty trends.
- Must demonstrate the ability to gather and analyze competitive consumer marketing information and provide review, analysis and reports.
- Must be able to support manager and team with marketing tool kits and deliverables.
- Must be self sufficient, able to prioritize with ability to handle multiple projects with aggressive timelines.
- Must be able to perform basic administrative tasks and general coordination activities – Time Reporting; organize meetings/calendars, manage miscellaneous team building events/off-site meetings.
- Required proficiency in Word/PowerPoint, excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in Adobe inDesign, Adobe Premiere Elements and Adobe Photoshop skills preferred.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related discipline is preferred.
- 2 years of administrative or office management experience is required and 3 years of marketing coordination experience required.