We are looking for a Market Research talent for our leading Ratings company based in Westlake Village, CA, below you will find the responsibilities of this role. This role is a contract role that could evolve into a full time position.
• Provide input in the design of research projects.
• Analyze data and identify market insights.
• Author report sections and develop impactful presentations
• Support all aspects of syndicated/proprietary studies, including but not limited to: survey design, data collection, data processing, analysis, and presentations.
• Verify the 100% accuracy of all client deliverables.
• Write data processing specifications and verify accuracy of all related deliverables (data processing, graphics programming, etc.).
• Ensure timely delivery of all client deliverables.
• Escalate appropriate/critical issues to supervisor/manager.
• Support and maintain client relationships.
• Respond in a timely manner to all client requests.
• Contribute to overall teams’ understanding of clients' business, competition, and industry information (markets).
• Impactful Insights
• Client satisfaction
• Thought leadership
• Study validity
• On-time completion of activities
• Resource utilization
• Study accuracy
• Increased sales
• Cost savings
The Career Opportunity:
There is growth opportunity for this role. By taking online courses and the job experience will help in their career path.
The Team / The Business:
They will be joining a successful team with opportunities and challenging work. They will be joining a team that is collaborative and jumps in to help each other out so client release dates will be met. They will be joining a team that communicates well and share best practices on their projects so that other can learn and incorporate.
• Critical thinking
• Data mining/Statistics
• Research design and sampling
• Communication skills (verbal and written)
• Organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Issue identification and root cause analysis
The hiring manager is looking for the kind of person who is eager, hard worker, team player, can multitask, strong analytical skills, who want to join a successful team. If you’re right for this role, you will enjoy coming to work every day and take ownership of the research and take pride in bringing the voice of the customer to our clients. You’ll love this job because of the team environment and the successes experienced as well as helping with the growth of new products.
Successfully support day-to-day research activities for syndicated and proprietary studies for the Telecom Research Division. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, project management, survey design, data collection, data processing, analysis, and presentations. Coordinate internal activities including data collection, data processing and web reporting tool.
Respond to day-to-day client inquiries, ensuring timely customer service and information insights. Support the development of more efficient research operations capabilities while improving quality of deliverables. Provide strong analytic support. Improve analytical quality of reporting and presentations delivered to clients. Assist Practice in achieving revenue target. Control costs. Provide practice with client focused customer service and strategic support.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
• 2 plus years of relevant work experience desired.
• Solid mathematical (statistical), analytical and writing skills.
• SPSS proficiency is a must! Please do not apply if you do not have knowledge of SPSS
• Demonstrated experience using Excel (macros preferred), PowerPoint (data graph creation), and Word (or similar software applications). You may be required to take an exam.