- Round Rock
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
Our client is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer, with digital and agency experience, to join their outstanding creative team to support Commercial Client Solutions business! You’ll work closely with an art director, social video producer/content creator and writer to deliver strategic and innovative marketing content.
This position requires a detailed understanding of the design process, drawing from a broad experience of web and print projects. The candidate should have a history of successful projects involving the full delivery of finished campaigns. This position includes creating and executing design concepts as well as maintaining visual appearance, usability and brand continuity.
Candidates must have strong typography skills, able to handle multiple projects and deadlines, while maintaining a positive, team-oriented attitude. Must have link to portfolio that showcases desired skills
· At least 1 year of agency experience
· 3+ years in a designer role
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Extraordinary attention to detail
· Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing
· Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
· Detailed understanding of design processes and best practices
· Passion for learning
· Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
· Experience with social and content creation preferred but not required.