- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
Each year we host an annual conference where developers and businesses come together to explore the future of technology and learn how our social media platform connects the world through new products and innovation. The event includes keynotes where leadership shares our vision for for our platform, a number of sessions that dive into technology and developer-related topics, interactive experiences and demo floor, and the opportunity to meet one-on-one with members of our team.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to support conference program management, and who brings a passion for our company and our technology. As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for marketing messaging, marketing plans, copy-writing and project management for specific areas of the event. In addition, you'll be working cross-functionally with a number of people and teams across the company to drive the event.
The right person is passionate about our company and our technology, and has strong marketing, communication and project management skills. This person thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments, enjoys working across a number of teams to create and execute marketing plans, and cares deeply about technology & innovation. She or he must have demonstrated experience driving complex cross-functional efforts, and exhibit excellent skills in project management, communication, creative marketing.
- Collaborates to develop and executive marketing strategies for specific areas of the conference.
- Crafts, delivers and executes marketing plans and strategy for key aspects of the conference, such as paid & organic media, website, app, and registration.
- Plan, coordinate & project manages specific areas of the conference with complex operational and strategic initiatives to get the work done.
- Leads key work streams such as ancillary event strategy & execution.
- Create & maintain documentation on processes for the work streams she or he owns.
- Helps manage internal communications by drafting posts in groups and keeping the necessary people updated.
- Partners closely with cross-functional teams across the company, including Product, Marketing, Policy, PR/Comms, Legal, Design, and more.
- Experience with a broad range of B2B and/or B2C marketing, including online and events.
- Experience with marketing strategy and project management.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks, and follow through with team members to achieve group as well as individual goals.
- Experience writing marketing copy specifically for digital marketing, websites, emails and other marketing communications.
- Experience with channel marketing (email, ads, websites, etc).
- Strong ability to think creatively and strategically with a sharp eye for detail and proven project & time management skills.
- Analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power marketing decision-making.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
- Experience working in matrix and cross-functional organizations.
- BA/BS degree required
- 5 - 8 years professional experience in Marketing or Product Marketing in Internet and/or technology
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***