Our client is looking for a talented Senior Visual Designer to join their NYC team. This is a short-term (~2 month) assignment.
The ideal designer has strong experience interpreting brands and communicating their attributes in a differentiated and elegantly simple way across multiple touch points. This designer will be responsible for developing concepts and delivering visual designs that align with the overall experience and design strategy. The responsibilities include:
Build and Deliver Key Visual Elements
- Drive the conceptual development, direction and delivery of visual design
- Contribute to and own the visual design aspects of projects and pitches and have an appreciation of interaction design
- Communicate effectively, clearly articulate ideas and demonstrate commercial understanding and awareness
Deliver High Quality Outcomes
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the design team to identify specific user/client needs and engage in ideating/evaluating initial concepts
- Consider the project from a high level and how it fits in to an overall service, but also consider the fine details of user interface components, labels and flows to help users achieve their goals
Develop Client's Digital Brand
- Approach project challenges with a focus on interpreting/developing the client’s brand whilst also communicating our clients’ message in an engaging and creative way
- Apply and communicate solid rationale as part of their creative process and at all times execute to the highest standards
- Strong visual design experience
- 5+ years business analysis, application design
- Familiar with UX design and strategy
- Ability to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- A strong work ethic and a passion for drawing out and driving creativity and innovation.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency in industry design tools