In addition to amazing benefits and perks, they also have a sweet office space with a casual work environment and a development team that stays up-to-date on technology and industry trends.
- Handle multiple projects, reliably meet deadlines and deliver fully functional web projects.
- Ability to develop in an iterative/incremental fashion.
- Passion to learn, explore and encourage the development team to utilize new web platforms, emerging standards, tools, and best practices.
- Help mentor and guide the careers of other team members.
- Work closely with Product and Design to create and execute a variety of online projects.
- 3 to 6 years experience.
- Solid understanding of the software development process and methodologies.
- Expertise with DevOps tools and processes.
- Knowledge in implementation of Google and other related analytics platforms.
- Has thoughtful opinions and can lead a technical conversation.
- Burning desire to push the envelope and continually improve process and ability of all team members.
- Expertise and experience in interfacing with 3rd party applications, API and SAAS/PAAS providers.
- Experience in working with Hybrid-Native or Native application development a plus.