We are looking for a strong Web Lead with Japanese Web Experience! Must be bilingual in English AND Japanese.
This role is remote and the contract is long term, indefinite.
Below are the job related skills needed to be successful in this position
Role and Responsibilities
- The Web Lead will focus on driving the strategy and execution for Japanese website experience.
- Execute strategic web optimizations focused on a quality web experience for the Japanese audience, improving engagement, and ultimately conversion and close through demand generation alignment.
- Collaboration with Portfolio Marketing and Global Campaigns teams to shape the narrative and customer’s journey; and guiding customers and prospects
- Ongoing planning and execution for updates to the Japanese website experience
- Manage the content strategy and creation of new web pages
- Support major brand and event promotion as well as product launches
- Follow established web experience update processes and schedules in partnership with SEO, UX, Development, Copywriting, Production and Publishing teams
- Work with global SEO lead to support SEO strategy and gain more share of voice in the market, dominate the SERP and exponentially grow traffic.
- Work with Global Personalization Program to support the ongoing personalization strategy and identify Japan-centric opportunities to leverage personalization.
- Partner with global UX team to operationalize design improvements to increase engagement, accelerate response and conversion rates
- Leverage web site metrics and analytics data to make actionable recommendations on homepage content strategy
- Daily/weekly strategy and planning meetings
- Bilingual: Fluent Japanese and English are essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation experience to large groups and senior level executives
- Culturally aware of Japanese and US work styles/environments
- Effective communication and collaboration across multiple teams
- A minimum of five years of content strategy experience, preferably in a large organization
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Calm under pressure
- Problem solver