- Brooklyn, New York
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Megan Holstine
Our client, a top fortune 500 company, is looking for a Procedure writer to join their growing team in Brooklyn, New York. This is an ongoing project, Monday – Friday 9-5pm. The main focus of this role will be to review existing procedures end to end and bringing them up to new standards, ensuring all Procedures incorporate FAQ, KYC Bulletins, Requirements & Standards.
They will also manage updates to Procedures as it relates to Operational Change Releases and feedback loop from QC/QA as well as collaboration with Compliance, Policy and other Senior Stakeholders for feedback/approval to ensure appropriate procedure governance standards are followed. They will develop a strong working relationship with SME’s from all KYC teams including AML Compliance, Quality Assurance, and other COB Global team members.
• B.A. Degree or equivalent
• Extensive experience in financial services operations, compliance, or client service preferred
• Strong knowledge of AML and KYC regulatory requirements
• Practical experience of CIB KYC E2E operational processes highly desirable
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to deliver Procedures training to a dispersed global audience
• High attention to detail
• Flexible mindset and a proactive approach to problem-solving, owning issues and delivering to tight deadlines
• Ability to interpret process change into written steps and summarize change into a Training deck
• Must be confident in developing and maintaining an effective global stakeholder network
• Strong working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Ability to manage multiple deliverables, including annual procedure updates, as well as ad hoc projects.
• Experience in working in a global team and awareness of regional differences
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership!
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
− Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
− Access to Fidelity 401(k)
− Access to FSA Program
− Direct deposit for your paycheck
− Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
− Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
− Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
− Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to: email@example.com