- Los Angeles
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Lee
Our Client's fast-paced team of design strategists is looking for new Industrial Designers/Product Developers who have a passion for building and implementing design strategies that deliver market revolutions and maximize current technologies and trends.
- Manage the overall project and technical design development efforts of multiple assigned brands/product lines
- Collaborate daily with US based marketing, research and engineering teams to create innovative, robust, user-oriented and consumer-centric new products
- Manage external design, research and technology groups, as well as internal Far East support teams
- Interpret field research to gain an understanding of target user/consumer lifestyle and address consumer needs and preferences; leverage existing solutions and available technologies in product development
- Participate in product review meetings and present material to all levels of management
- Maintain currency in new technology and design methods and mentor others to seek opportunities to develop their skill base
- Ensure market feasibility of product design for assigned area(s)
- Manage the overall quality, cost, schedule and development of projects and brands in scope of responsibility
Associates Degree with a minimum of five years administrative project management experience.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
Performs work that is complex and varied in nature. Defines and discerns key aspects of a problem and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact. May provide guidance/training to more junior staff.
Top Multinational Toy and Board Game Company
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and applicable work samples/portfolio links to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org