Our client, a Global eCommerce Giant, is looking for a Assoc. Manager, Site Merchandising. In this exciting role, you will have an opportunity to work within a variety of categories and across all levels of the Home digital experience. primary responsibility will be Shelf and Item optimization, ensuring all data relating to items on shelf is accurate and complete. Understand top search terms and how to optimize to increase customer engagement
- Understand top search terms and highest visited area for relevant department
- Ensure catalog within the department is findable and discoverable. Focus activities on: Customer focused navigation, ensuring data is accurate and complete, appropriate elevation of de-escalation modules (3ups and 5ups), raise issues and follow up on clean up as needed
- Understand customer search and browse behavior and how they land on the page, where they go and what enables or inhibits them from selecting and purchasing items
- Prioritization and optimization of facets
- Monitors in stock levels and reacts, accessing 1p and 3p merchandise to ensure customers can buy what they are looking for
- SEO Optimizations
- Makes sure left-hand nav makes sense and options available are in line with product price range
- Drive shelf structure build out for new and expanding assortment – look at number of product options and determine whether they need to be refined for easier customer access and find-ability
- Determine what items need to be catapulted for promo, highlights, etc.
- Consider # of results – what’s the right shelf they need to show and do the #s make sense?
- Ensure result set is optimal for shopping experience, i.e. number of results
- Strong merchandising and organizational skills
- Ability to pick up new tools and programs quickly and self-motivated
- Ability to perform basic retail math
- Responsible for reviewing pricing and sales promotions