AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to help them identify a Digital Media Buyer for their team in Plano, TX.
As a Digital Media Buyer on our Digital Marketing Acquisitions team you will be a key contributor in managing and optimizing our SEM and DR Acquisition Marketing programs in Google AdWords, Bing, Social and other channels. We are highly data-focused in our optimization approaches, and support our efforts using internal predictive keyword valuation models, multi-touch attribution and re-targeting models, A/B frameworks for the optimization of ads and landing pages testing, and more.
Our team works in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which offers an excellent opportunity for leadership, creativity, and personal success. You'll be expected to demonstrate responsibility and accountability for the decisions you make (even the ones that don't turn out well).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Daily management and optimization of acquisition efforts across Paid Search and Social channels
• Enhance and develop the internal tools and systems that assist in driving optimization and growth (functions of the internal systems include; bid management and optimization, tracking, reporting, keyword generation, creative and landing page optimization, etc.)
• Develop advanced analytics and reporting processes to identify optimization opportunities and monitor day-to-day performance of your portfolios
• Identify areas of improvement for landing pages to improve on-site conversion
• Collaborate with internal teams to identify and explain campaign trends and opportunities
• Experience with managing paid search and other CPC driven marketplaces
• Strong competency with digital marketing analyses, built up in a large-scale and data rich environment
• SQL, RStudio and data mining experience are preferred
• Experience managing and developing large scale advertising / marketing platforms
• General online marketing experience in the following channels; Paid Search, Social, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, Data Feed Marketing, etc.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics or a related discipline is required.
• Experience using online marketing media and software platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo etc. is a strong plus
• Experience with website measurement and click stream analysis tools is a plus Louisville, KY 40202