- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Clay Braham
As a Project Manager within the Global Brand Design team for this client, your
energy and dynamic working style will drive process and workflow to ensure
high functioning creative teams. You will work in close partnership with the
creative resources in your area of focus as you oversee the calendar, budget,
resourcing, and project prioritization for your team.
- Deliver operational excellence through production and process knowledge, brand understanding, and functional expertise.
- Constant creative problem solving and relentless quest for perfection.
- Manage key dates and calendars
- Maintain and communicate project status
- Schedule key meetings and reviews, document discussions and progress
- Facilitate meetings: set meeting objectives, keep discussion on track, wrap-up key points
- Prioritize work, elevate conflicting projects when necessary
- Manage project finances: budgets, estimates, purchase reqs, POs, invoices and tracking sheets
- Develop a leadership vision for your realm of influence.
- Question the status quo, think beyond the briefs.
- Take the time and invest in laying out your vision.
- Strong leadership coupled with an intimate understanding of the project needs.
- Look for project connections, share information from related or recent projects
- Maintain connections to vendors/partners who are adding value to our work – recommend when appropriate
- Be a good brand steward – don’t be shy about holding us to our brand conviction
- Encourage, recognize and reward team members.
- Be a positive driving force.
- Must be comfortable working in a matrix-based organization.
- Partnership with cross-functional teams is the only path to success.
- The ability of inviting perspective and diverse points of view into the work-flow is key to achieving results.
- Share knowledge, experience and skill with other project management staff.
- Work with project management and marketing ops counterparts to ensure continuity across segment lines/areas of focus.
- Be open to and constantly in search of, growth opportunities for yourself and your team.
- Commit to training and development as a regular part of your job.
- Enable, engage, empower and celebrate a world-class team and culture.
In some ways, you know us. This client has been making Chuck Taylor All Star and One Star sneakers since we started over a century ago, and now we work to make new street style classics. What you wear defines sport, street, and creative culture, and we’ve been redefining it with you all along. When you wear this client's products, you create a culture of authentic street style simply by being yourself. Whether they’re on the feet of a ‘70’s basketball star in a history book or on the street with you today, Chucks have always signified cool...because you wear them. We don’t know where you’ll go, but we know you’ll take this client to the future with you.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years project management experience required.
- Experience in an agency or fast-paced creative department a plus.
- Curiosity, an engaging style and an urge to seek out creative solutions strongly encouraged.
- Embody the client value of "Be a Contributor."
- Strong oral and written communications skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas and develop effective responses.
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes.
- Ability to develop strong, collaborative working relationships with cross functional teams and external resources.
- Ability to motivate others, deal with ambiguity, and effectively collaborate in decision-making.