We are looking for a Mobile Technology Specialist to join our team!
Responsibilities include providing end user and system support to the customers and end-users for Windows, iOS, and Android device customers.
Essential Job Functions:
* Configure and troubleshoot multiple mobile and PC end user devices including but not limited to: iOS and Android Smart Phones and tablets.
* Configure User’s mobile device to have mobile apps, VPN and security authentication solutions
* Provide VPN support including configuring, troubleshooting and training
* Install, troubleshoot, configure and document changes required to make identified customer’s applications work in the mobile device environment
* Troubleshoot, provide work-around, and permanent fixes to issues identified in the mobile device environment and remote access (VPN) solution
* Resolve tickets related to mobility issues
* Serve as subject matter expert point of contact for the Help Desk, application owners and tier-3 support teams on issues related to the mobile device environment
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
* Education: Associates Degree 4 year of experience
* In-depth understanding of Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) systems; specifically, experience and proficiency using Airwatch to provide mobile device support. (MobileIron experience nice to have)
* In-depth experience in supporting iOS, Androids, Windows and other smartphone tablets
* In-depth knowledge and experience in Mobile device configuration, app installations and troubleshooting.
* Understanding of the Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and Volume Purchase Program (VPP)
* Excellent client management, verbal and written communication skills
* Extensive experience in using an industry proven ticketing system
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively, outside of comfort zones
* Outstanding communication skills including the proven ability to convey complex ideas through clear communication, concise reports, and effective oral presentations.
* Excellent understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Windows platforms