Join the client's Carpool Marketing Team in their mission to outsmart traffic together, working across citizens, cities and diverse partners to change the face of transportation. The Social Media Coordinator role is focused specifically on growing our online social presence in an effort to foster love and awareness. This is a chance to wear many hats and work in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities -
- Write consistent, compelling social media copy in the brand's voice.
- Field cross-functional requests for social media promotion, organizing in editorial calendar with Global Social Lead
- Create and publish high-quality content optimized for various social platforms, including a steady stream of content and newly-launched channels (including stories/video).
- Coordinate directly with Design Team to ensure social copy is paired with on-brand, engaging visual assets optimized for each social platform (images, video, .gifs, memes, and more).
- Work with Global Social Lead and Carpool Marketing Leads to market and promote products, features and campaigns (both launches and evergreen).
- Work with Global Social Lead to devise strategies for growing social presence (both engagement and follower metrics) as well as support other social media goals and processes.
- Assist with managing contests globally, including selecting winners and prize fulfillment as needed.
- Handle Community Management across all channels, working directly with Customer Support Team.
- BS/BA Required (Manager is open to area of study)
- 2-4 years creating social media content
- Must have strong working knowledge of the following social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Exceptional project and analytical skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent proofreading ability
- Highly organized and able to multi task
- Experience with live video streaming