In this assignment, you will be joining the Sales Animation team which is an up and coming creative team inside of this client. People on the Sales Animation Team work hard and focus on valuable work for extended periods of time. You must be comfortable with concentrated work, but not overly-long hours, as most people on the team work near to a 40 hour work week or less.
This is a tight team – everyone knows what everyone is working on, and they all appreciate good effort, quality work, and great design.
To be on this team, you need a keen eye for design, beauty, brand, and message, as you will often need to capture the spirit of a well-established brand into your work. You will design display creative, develop HTML ads for mobile and desktop, and create videos. You will consult with sales, product and external clients to design new creative strategies. You will have opportunities to influence Product design. You are expected to leverage your work experience to contribute big ideas toward the overall growth of client's display strategy.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Design and develop custom layouts for dynamic re-marketing ad campaigns of multiple sizes
- Create final graphic designs from client creative direction.
- Develop solutions for new functionality requests.
- Support & troubleshoot Client/Sales team’s implementations of custom layouts.
- Maintain documentation for custom layouts and support the global teams creating them.
- BS/BA Degree in Graphic Design, Web Development, Advertising, and/or UI Design OR additional 2 years relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in interactive advertising or design
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Cloud tools and Google Drive Apps
- Knowledge of Git version control
- Experience with Google Web Designer
- Previous experience working with or for an advertising agency
- Familiarity, previous experience with, or interest in exploring: Google Web Designer, JSON, Git, Sass, AngularJS, NodeJS, Google APIs, Adwords, DoubleClick, Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, Drive)
- Good, friendly communication skills
-Strong typographic skills and a clean visual design sense