The Marketing and Partner Insights team is looking for an experienced freelance digital research analyst.
The position will support the Marketing and Partner Sales team responsible for a portfolio of media properties (including video, social media, etc.) using primary and syndicated research tools/methods. This position will support the reporting and measurement functions as they pertain to client as whole as well as across all brands. Responsibilities also include utilizing resources to answer sales RFPs and report on campaign measurement.
Specific skills and requirements include:
• Digital media research experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Knowledge of Web and Mobile tracking solutions (Adobe, etc.)
• Proficiency with syndicated research sources (comScore, Nielsen @Plan, YouGov, etc.).
• Knowledge of social media analytics (Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Tubular, etc.)
• Self-starter and highly proactive with an ability to manage expectations, inform, and provide insights based on data sets
• Ability to work independently, efficiently and amongst team within a fast-paced environment
• Must be well versed in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with on-air measurement tool a plus