Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything this client does. In this assignment, your job as an Interaction Designer is to envision how people experience their products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Collaborate closely with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout
the design process—from crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and
2. You’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of
people around the world—ranging from novice to sophisticated users.
3. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product
surprises and delights them.
- Bachelors/Advanced degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, Computer Science, or a related field in lieu of degree 6 years of relevant work experience
- 4 years of experience as User experience designer
- Proficiency with Sketch and other industry standard design tools.
- Proven track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences for multiple device types and contexts
- Strong core interaction design skills, knowledge of the user centered design methodologies, and a good understanding of usability
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools as well as ability to work within a highly technical environment; good understanding of technical requirements and limitations
- Experience collaborating with user researchers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers
- Experience designing enterprise s/w applications
Nice to Have Skills:
- Prototyping skills are preferred
- Strong leadership skills and product-minded thinking
- Independence, agility, and the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Platform design experience and/or deep knowledge of both web and application design
- Strong visual design skills